This June, Copart Brazil held its first auction in the state of Minas Gerais in the city of Betim, a metropolitan area of Belo Horizonte. The event took place in the modern entertainment center Monte Carmo Shopping, one of the most popular locations in the region. The auction was a great success, online and offline. We congratulate and thank all those who contributed to the success of this new stage of our business!
For the fourth year in a row, the Copart Crashers and Crushers competed at Vogel Alcove’s Dodge for a Cause Dodgeball Tournament! The event was held at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX with 32 sponsored teams in attendance.
In addition to the sponsorship of both teams, Copart raised $877 to donate to Vogel Alcove’s mission of helping children and families facing the traumatic effects of homelessness.
The Travel the Copart Road Challenge is a great way to motivate yourself and your coworkers on the path to great health all the while visiting some of Copart’s locations across the U.S.!
Complete the challenge by reporting at least 300,000 steps and earn 25 Copart Benefit Activity points toward the raffle to win gift cards, Fitbits or an Apple iWatch!
To register for the challenge, please log in to your wellness portal at assethealth.com/copart.
- Click on the Challenge tab at the top of the home page screen.
- Select to register as an individual or a team. Teams must have a minimum of two participants, and a maximum of six.
- Log back into the wellness portal on July 8, when reporting opens, and begin tracking your steps during the six-week challenge.
- Registration is required to participate.
This challenge requires the use of device tracking. Participants will not be able to self-report their steps into the challenge.
Don’t forget to sync your activity tracking device for the challenge! Visit Settings on the home page, then select Authorize Device and follow the instructions to sync your device and have your steps data automatically be reported for the challenge.
Log in to assethealth.com/copart on your desktop or mobile device to register today!
Selling your used, crashed, non-registered or damaged car in Germany is about to become so much easier!
CashForCars.com is a Copart brand backed by over 35 years of automotive experience, and now, with CashForCars.de, the Cash For Cars network is bringing that expertise to Germany! Cash For Cars Germany has both German- and English-speaking professional car buyers ready to answer phones Monday through Friday to bring the German market the best car-selling experience possible.
CashForCars.de currently has 12 different locations across Germany where customers can bring their car and receive cash in return on the spot. Are you in Germany with a used or unwanted car to sell? If so, no matter where you live, there is a CashForCars.de location within 200 kilometers of you:
Cash For Cars also offers free towing, available for most locations in Germany.
CashForCars.de professional buyers know the market value of every car and will give customers a competitive and fair offer – and once the offer is accepted, they’ll retrieve your vehicle and deliver payment immediately. Call 0 (800)-000-9253 for more information.
Team Copart is excited to see CashForCars.de serve the German market. Stay tuned for more information!
Copart, a global online auto auction company, was awarded with the “2019 Award of Distinction” by the Communicator Awards recognizing the excellence of the Copart Catastrophe (CAT) Team Brochure, a 24-page look at the amazing work being done by this team.
Within the brochure, you’ll find insights and data about the CAT Team’s processes and how the team promotes the best possible outcomes for their Sellers. The CAT Team is comprised of a trained group of Copart employees and volunteers who travel onsite to areas after natural disasters occur. Working closely with their Sellers, they recover, store and sell salvaged vehicles quickly and efficiently – allowing these communities to get back on their feet.
“The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications. Founded over two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world.” – CommunicatorAwards.com
Congratulations Copart Family for this wonderful accomplishment!
Our Marketing Team is expanding! Read more about this week’s #FeaturedJob:
The Acquisition and Brand Marketing Manager will lead key marketing initiatives that drive buyer behavior and membership acquisitions. This individual will craft the marketing strategy for a number of Copart brands.
They will launch and maintain current customer surveys, lead a variety of promotional campaigns, be responsible for the Buyer/Member Advisory Board, produce corporate brochures and presentations, and will oversee the social media marketing team. This person will work with various teams to ensure the Copart message is accurately disseminated worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, communications or similar. This candidate will have a passion for learning and won’t be afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. This individual will work out of our Dallas Headquarters and will report to the VP of Marketing. They will manage 2-4 employees.
- Brand Management: Manage the Copart Brand strategy building and promoting the Copart brand with employees, in the community and with external stakeholders (seller, members, shareholders); develop brand style guides, personas, and buyer, category and brand profiles
- Surveys: Lead internal and external survey program and analysis utilizing the information to make informed recommendations to the business; Conduct research studies, focus groups, and present key findings; report findings to the operations team and executives monthly
- Promotional Marketing: Works on the planning, implementation and development of new marketing ideas and promotions, including vehicle promotions, launch of new locations, promotion of features/functionality for mobile and web
- Buyer Advocate: Develop strategies for member and buyer retention and tracking, and utilize surveys and other materials / campaigns to engage and retain members; leads the Buyer Advisory Board and reports back to executives on the findings and recommendations
- Paid Advertising: Responsible for meeting acquisition goals tied to paid advertising efforts which includes trade publications, radio or billboards, digital ads, social media and influencer marketing.
- Data and Analytics: Ability to tell a story with data; pull data and report on results of campaigns; complete all monthly and quarterly reports
- Creative Brand Development: Work with creative team to design Copart assets; lead all development of company brand creative, collateral, print material, ads, videos, etc.
- Vendor Management: Manage survey vendors, outside graphic designers and print production companies
- People Management: Develop/encourage teams
Recently, Copart employees were invited to tour Vogel Alcove, a Dallas, TX based organization helping children and families overcome the lasting and traumatic effects of homelessness. The team was guided through the facility, which hosts an early childhood program, school-age program and a fully equipped parent opportunity center.
Copart is proud to support an organization with such an important mission in ending the cycle of poverty and homelessness. For several years, Team Copart has sponsored and participated in events like Vogel Alcove’s Day 1 Dallas event and the Dodge-For-A-Cause Charity Dodgeball Tournament. Check out some shots from our tour:
Looking for more information or an opportunity to volunteer? See below:
- We’re on a mission to help young children and families overcome the lasting and traumatic effects of homelessness. It is our vision that every child in our community has a home, a self-sufficient family and a foundation for success in school and life — and the clock is ticking. 90% of brain development happens by the age of five. Without intervention at this critical time, homeless children may suffer lifelong social, emotional and educational deficits. That’s where we come in. And YOU can help.
- Vogel Alcove serves 200 homeless children daily (infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten through 5th grade) through early child education, trauma informed care, therapy, and health and wellness programs.
- Vogel Alcove serve over 125 parents through case management, education, employment search, career advancement, services, financial literacy, and mental health therapy.
VOLUNTEER & IN-KIND SUPPORT:
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: We have weekly volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups 2 – 15 people, which is our sweet spot. Most of our opportunities take place between 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM, although we also have afternoon options too. Opportunities may include working in our resource room sorting donations, serving as playground buddies, reading to children, field trip chaperons, lunch and nap time buddies, and many other initiatives. Our volunteer coordinator Brian Millage will coordinate with groups and individuals, and along with myself and Sammy, help to develop a calendar of initiatives throughout the year. https://vogelalcove.org/get-involved/
To learn more specific information regarding volunteer initiatives and scheduling, please directly contact Brian Millage (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- BYE-BYE BAGS: Provides take home food for our children as they return to the shelters each night. Groups assemble these bags at their offices, and bring to Vogel Alcove. There are opportunities for small groups to hand out the bags to the children and families when they leave for the evening. Bye-Bye Bags are great because they can incorporate all employees towards an initiative that directly benefits our children!
- DONATION DRIVE NEEDS: https://vogelalcove.org/urgent-needs/ Similar to Bye-Bye Bags, donation drives are critical for our mission. Clothing, diapers, and other items are a great help our families. Drives are great because they can incorporate all employees towards an initiative that directly benefits our children.
In 2017, Liverpool Echo Arena car park caught fire and over 1,000 vehicles were destroyed. Among those affected were several AXA Auto Insurance customers including Louise, whose car was undamaged, but was deemed a total loss as it could not be recovered from the structurally unsound building.
As AXA’s salvage partner, Copart was notified before the building’s demolition that they could retrieve Louise’s most sentimental loss- her son’s toy giraffe.
Thanks to this strong supplier partnership, Copart National Account Manager David Simmonite was able to hand deliver Jerry the Giraffe from our Copart Chester location to his grateful owner!
Copart CEO Jay Adair was recognized by the United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce during their prestigious “Good Neighbor Awards” dinner and gala in Washington, D.C. Jay was awarded the “Private Sector Leadership Award” for his strong partnership with the organization.
“In recognition to Copart’s innovative operations in the U.S., Mexico and worldwide, which has made the company a global leader in online vehicle auctions, and also for the longstanding support to the United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce mission to increase trade and investment between both countries.” – Release from the United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
Read the full article here.