Copart is seeking great talent to fill several roles in Title Processing and Office Management. As a part of our growing Title Procurement Department, you will help assist auto insurance companies with the procurement of vehicle titles, title paperwork and working with financial institutions an other vehicle owners. Do you have experience in customer service or auto insurance? We’re looking for people just like you the Copart Family.
Search our current openings on our site.
Remote or in-office at Copart HQ: 14185 Dallas Parkway Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75254 US
- 2 plus years of office customer service experience
- Education: HS degree
- Proficient in basic office equipment and with Microsoft products
- Ability to identify/analyze vehicle title documents within company and State guidelines
- Ability to work closely with State DMV’s and Lien Holder entities
- Problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic 10 key proficiency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills — written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Basic math skills
- Ability to delegate/prioritize work flow
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to read/write in English fluently and effectively
- Valid driver’s license
- Occasional overtime as needed
About Copart, Inc
Founded in 1982 with a single salvage yard in California, Copart has grown into a global leader and the premier source for online vehicle auctions. Copart’s innovative technology and online auction platform link Buyers and Sellers around the world. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Copart currently operates more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has more than 175,000 vehicles up for auction every day.