Copart, a global leader in online auto auctions, sponsored and attended the 2020 Dallas Regional Chamber Women in Business Conference (#DRCWBC2020). In the wake of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, the conference was filled with inspiring words, stories and insights from influential women in the workforce like:
- Stacy London – Stylist, TV Personality and co-host of TLC’s renowned reality show “What Not to Wear.”
- Anne Chow – Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Business – First woman to hold CEO position and highest ranking Asian American at company.
- Pantsuit Politics – Podcast for real conversations that help us understand politics, democracy, and the news – while still treating each other like thoughtful human beings.
What were a few of #TeamCopart’s favorite takeaways?
- Life is about meaningful relationships
- Make YOURSELF proud first and foremost!
- Support through mentorship is vital to growth
- Define self-care for yourself and not just do it because it’s trending
- “Expectation is the enemy of progress” – Stacy London