Copart is looking for college graduates looking to launch their careers at a leading company in the global online vehicle auction industry.
Starting in July 2019, the 12-month Leadership Development Program begins with a 4-week training course at the company headquarters in Dallas, TX. Candidates will then relocate to one of Copart’s more than 175 U.S. locations, where they’ll learn hands-on skills in various operational roles. After completion of the program, they will then apply for Assistant General Manager roles with a goal of landing a General Manager role within 3-5 years.
- Completion of a four-year degree
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks in an fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to relocate
- Proven leadership ability that supports a positive work environment for employee growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Interested in launching your career? We invite you to apply to the 2019 Copart Leadership Development Program. See all of Copart’s current job openings at Copart.com/Careers.