Copart hosted Women Hack, a networking and recruiting event, at Dallas headquarters on Sept. 20. It was a great opportunity for Copart to encourage women in technology. Women who attended the event were able to connect to top female software engineers, UI/UX designers and product managers with opportunities around the world.
The event included diversity talks, rapid interviews, speakers and more. Thank you to the handful of Copart superstars for speaking at the event!
- Michelle Hoffman, Vice President of Marketing
- Christine Arnold, Vice President of Human Resources
- Rose Garcia, Manager of EUS Engineering
- Edlira Muratas, Director of IT Quality Assurance
- Ariadna Solis, Senior Engineer of DevOps
- Bhargavi Manukonda, Team Lead of DevOps
Other companies were also involved in the event, including Alkami, Infosys, Form.io and many more.
“Having met all the companies here today, I am proud to see that we share similar values when it comes to diversity which is wanting more women to contribute in the tech space and celebrating our people,” Hoffman said at Women Hack. “Please know that as women in the tech space, you are invaluable.”