There’s no right or wrong way to create a morning routine. In the end, it’s whatever makes you feel like you can take on the day ahead. Combined with a restful night, your morning manifest lays the foundation for your entire day.
It’s important to remember each morning that every choice you make dictates the remainder of your day. There are plenty of reasons to spend a little time cultivating a morning routine that will help you face the day. It will take time to develop a morning routine that works best for you.
Putting a plan into action is easy. Creating a plan, well, that’s the hard part. Try adding these easy, healthy habits into your morning routine while you’re waiting for your coffee to brew.
Here are a few ways to help supercharge your morning:
- Wake up 30 minutes early
- Stretch for 10 minutes
- Write down goals for the day in order of importance
- Wake up one hour early
- Read for 20 minutes
- Write down some new ideas to bring to the office
- Drink a fresh fruit juice or smoothie
- Work on the most important task for the day
- Wake up at 6 a.m.
- Meditate for 10 minutes
- Exercise for 5-7 minutes
- Drink a tall glass of water
- Define your tasks and goals for the day
- Begin your day, ready to do the work that matters