Copart is currently seeking a Corporate Real Estate Intern to join their team at our headquarters in Dallas, TX for the spring and summer 2018 semesters. This individual must be highly-organized, comfortable with public speaking, possess strategic decision-making abilities and be passionate about corporate real estate, development and acquisition.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Research predetermined critical markets and analyze all aspects of each potential acquisition.
- Organize and coordinate the property acquisition and development project pipeline
- Manage multiple projects.
- Assist in real estate acquisitions and the development of new facilities.
- Assist with all property and development acquisitions.
- Attend weekly land meetings with the executive team to discuss new markets and potential sites.
- Manage the existing portfolio of real estate by tracking rent and property tax payments.
- A junior or senior pursuing a degree in business with a passion for Real Estate.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be comfortable with public speaking.
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.
Check out this video to learn more about Copart’s Internship program: