Copart’s Marketing Department is seeking a Brand Intern to join their team for the spring 2018 semester. This position will support all marketing and branding efforts, focusing on campaign management, copy writing, analytical investigation and customer surveys for a number of Copart brands.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gather, generate and edit content for digital and print campaigns, video scripts and emails.
- Report and analyze key metrics.
- Contribute to Copart’s overall search engine optimization ranking and value through the management of pertinent location information on platforms such as Google My Business, Yelp Business and Bing Places.
- Lead all individual and group inventory promotions.
- Edit/manipulate graphic designs, layouts and images, as needed using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Assist in new location launches and education and reputation campaigns.
- Write blog posts and feature-style pieces to highlight company, employees and other positive stories.
- Current junior or senior pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, general business, or related majors.
- Graduate students or recent graduates.
- A creative writing sample is required with application.
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.
Check out this video to learn more about Copart’s Internship program: