Copart is looking for a customer service industry leader to manage the operations of our two call centers and two customer transaction centers located in Eldridge, IA. This position will manage 70+ team members to meet customer needs while maintaining company standards for policy, quality and service. This person must be goal-oriented, innovative and effective in implementing policies. This position will be based out of our Iowa corporate office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review revenue and costs on a monthly basis for accuracy and opportunities.
- Build relationships with members and sellers to manage customer satisfaction.
- Hire, train and develop staff to meet company guidelines; providing direction to the team regarding duties and goals.
- Responsible for overall management of the day-to-day operations of the facility including staff management and customer and employee issues as needed.
- Develop and implement plans for continuous process improvement.
- Track and meet company metrics.
- Audit facility to confirm compliance with internal procedures as well as accordance with county, state, EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a manager in a customer service, call center or operations environment supervising a team of five or more.
- Proven track record of seamless operational functionality and achievement of corporate goals.
- Ability to solve complex problems and issues.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and forecast financial budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.