Are you an analytical mind with experience in programming and a profound interest in business operations solutions? Do you enjoy using technologies to gather data in support of better business decision making? If you answered yes, then Copart might have the perfect role for you. We are currently seeking a Reporting Services Intern to join our Information Technology Department for the spring 2018 semester at Copart headquarters in Dallas, TX.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the designing, developing, testing and implementing scalable, high-performing data warehouse and BI solutions and platforms including but not limited to real-time data pipeline, data visualizations, interactive reports and custom ad-hoc reporting
- Develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture, including ETL processing, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery
- Develops expertise in the database such as Vertica, MemSQL, MariaDB, MySQL and BI/Analytical tools like Tableau, Pentaho, OBIEE, Power BI etc.
- Continuously develops an understanding of supported business domains
- Analyze, understand and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfillment of user story requests
- Conducts and facilitates internal testing and user acceptance testing
- Proven problem-solving ability and a willingness to think outside-the-box
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.