Are you passionate about managing the day-to-day operations of the office, handling important clients and sensitive information? Do you have midlevel experience in executive administrative support? If you answered yes, then Copart may have the perfect position for you. We are currently seeking a Legal Executive Assistant for our Legal Department in Dallas, Texas.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing multiple calendars; making travel and meeting arrangements
- Preparing a wide range of medium to complex documents, contracts, memoranda, schedules, letters and standard forms
- Reviewing outside counsel billings for compliance with guidelines and coordinating payments
- Preparation of professional level Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and presentations
- 5+ years of experience in executive support that aligns with specific responsibilities for this position
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and proactively communicate potential conflicts or delay
- Demonstrated track record of achieving requested outcomes
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Serengeti Law and NetDocuments a plus
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.