Do you enjoy learning about information security? Are you interested project management, communications, strategy and cyber security? If so, Copart may have the perfect position for you. We are currently seeking a Cyber Risk Intern for the Spring 2018 semester in Dallas, Texas. This position will play a key role in the communications and strategic development of the Information Security department.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Communicate with key stakeholders across Copart, to include CTO, CEO and senior leadership
- Assist in forming the strategic direction for the Copart Cyber Security team by way of developing policies and communication standards
- Assess organizational cyber risk through industry standard frameworks
- Creation of presentations decks, company newsletters, and overall internal/external communications
- A Junior level or above pursuing a degree in Business or IT Management
- An avid interest in Cyber/Information Security
- Expert communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects
- Experience with giving presentations and project management
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.