Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced and innovative tech environment? Are you interested in information security and computer science? If you answered yes, then this position might be a perfect fit for you. We are currently seeking an Information Security Intern for our Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) team at Copart’s corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX.
The Information Security Intern will ensure that Copart’s infrastructure and applications are above and beyond the industry’s highest security standards. Candidates must have a passion for policies and procedures and possess the ability to make decisions. This role will require you to assist in engineering, operating and implementing cutting-edge security solutions for Copart’s infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Improve Copart security policies and procedures
- Assist in engineering and operating security solutions for Copart infrastructure
- Support solution implementation for new security capabilities, to include conducting proof of concepts and managing relationships with vendors
- Enhance the security posture of infrastructure and security tools
- Participate in ensuring that PCI-DSS, ISO27001, and SOC standards are met
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Familiar with environment compliance/audit programs is a plus
- Any industry certifications are a plus
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash, and Powershell is a plus
- Innate curiosity and ingenuity
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.