Benefits Administrative Clerk (Fairfield, California)
Do you consider yourself a people-person with a healthy dose of analytical ability? Are you interested in the benefits and compensation sector of Human Resources? If you answered yes, then Copart maybe the perfect place for you. We are currently seeking a Benefits Administrative Clerk for our Human Resources Department in Fairfield, California.
The Benefits Administrative Clerk will be responsible for a wide range of benefit plans: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement and other plans for both the US and Canada. This role will maintain benefits eligibility and enrollment with vendors and conduct routine audits to maintain data integrity within the system.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interact with employees, covered dependents, and carriers to address questions and resolve issues via telephone, email, and in-person
- Maintain accurate benefit deduction information in the benefit and payroll systems
- Monitor numerous weekly vendor benefit file exports and resolve all discrepancies
- Resolve employee inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist in new hire benefit enrollment, annual open enrollment activities and wellness initiatives
- Maintain the HRIS Benefits system and conduct routine audits to ensure data integrity and system functionality
- Run, audit and submit routine reports to vendors and other departments
- Associate or Bachelors’ degree in Business or Human Resources preferred
- Strong analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive employee issues in a highly confidential manner
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships within the Benefits Administrator and with cross-functional partners
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with ADP Reporting Systems
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work through conflict with empathy while maintaining a professional presence
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.