Inventory Support Specialist (Dallas, TX)
Do you enjoy resolving issues using decision-making and problem-solving skills? Do you pride yourself on your ability to work independently and as a team player to achieve goals? If the answer is yes, then Copart maybe the perfect fit for you! The Inventory Support Specialist will assist the Operations Department at our headquarters in Dallas, TX.
Our Operations Department works to maintain awareness of the competitive landscape opportunities for expansion, customer markets, and new industry opportunities, among other things. This individual must possess excellent time-management and organizational skills. You must be highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Some of your responsibilities may include the following:
- Administrative duties in the office such as data entry, reports and word processing, associated with Copart documentation and service
- Perform outbound calls and emails to internal peers and current customer base
- Possess a strong work ethic and decision-making skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail; checks and balances
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of one year of office support experience in a customer service/sales role
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office products, primarily Excel and Outlook)
- Customer service experience
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.