Sales Agent – Vehicle Purchasing (Brooklyn, NY)
Are you looking to be a part of an award-winning sales team? Does the exciting experience of helping people sell their vehicles safely and efficiently sound rewarding? Are you a customer service focused individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced performance-based environment? If so, our Copart Direct and CashForCars.com brands want to hear from you. We are currently seeking a Sales Agent to join our team in Brooklyn, New York! You should be self-motivated and driven to accomplish goals based on business needs.
As a vehicle purchasing agent, you will be responsible for handling all requests from customers looking to sell their vehicles. Agents are responsible for handling inbound calls, engaging customers, making offers and closing as many sales as possible to meet the brand-specific quotas. Hands-on training will be provided by a group of seasoned Sales Agents.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Ability to analyze and learn Copart sale values/trends
- Handling 50-100 calls per day
- Gathering information via phone and computer, researching comparable vehicle sales history, and working towards making accurate, financially sound automotive purchasing decisions
- Ability to track and retain trends in the retail/wholesale market and apply them to purchasing decisions
- Ability to initiate sales calls and close a high number of sales
- Working with software currently used: Microsoft Access, Salesforce and Five9 (training provided, experience a plus)
- MS Office (Excel & Word)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to speak clearly and professionally
- Bachelor’s degree
- Purchasing: one year
- Sales: one year
- Bilingual skills are a plus
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.