QA Mobile Engineer (Dallas, TX)
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team oriented, and collaborative environment? Are you an analytical thinker that can prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Copart may be the perfect place to start your new career. Our IT team uses the newest and most innovative technologies. It is their job to build, implement, and manage all technology initiatives at Copart. The Sr. QA Mobile Engineer will join our IT department at our Dallas headquarters.
Copart is seeking a Sr. QA Mobile Test Engineer to drive testing for various Copart mobile products. You will work with the QA Manager and QA Vendor to complete key projects. In addition, you will help maintain, create, and recommend new processes and tools to benefit the QA organization.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Mobile testing (iOS & Android platforms is a must)
- Automating the apps using Automation Tools
- Automating native and mobile apps using compiler based languages i.e. Java is a must
- Testing/debugging using QA Tools for iOS & Android. (i.e. Charles Proxy, iPhone configuration utility or Fiddler/WireShark is must)
- Write test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Identify, track and report issues and concerns
- Bachelor of Science in Technology or related field
- 7+ years of total experience in QA
- 3+ years of “Hands On” QA Mobile Testing experience on iOS & Android
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile Automation tools (Appium Preferred) using Java
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.