Are you a true gadget lover that is well informed about the latest toys? Are you ready to join a fast-paced technology team that owns big initiatives across several in-house platforms? If you answered with an enthusiastic yes, then Copart may be a great fit for you. Our IT team uses the newest and most innovative technologies, and it is the departments job to build, implement, and manage all technology initiatives at Copart. We are currently seeking a candidate with AV experience to join our IT department at our Dallas headquarters.
Copart is looking for AV Technicians and Interns to provide IT support, as well as be the video conferencing, sound and video technology guru on the team. You must be an excellent communicator, up-to-date on current technology related to the field, and have a willingness to adapt and learn new things.
Experience in PC troubleshooting, networking, video conferencing and audio/video installations is preferred for this role.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Provide PC troubleshooting and AV/video conference support in the office
- Provide new ideas and solutions for future upgrades on the video and conference solutions
- Be up-to-date with the latest solutions in A/V technologies
- Set up video conferencing at office locations
- Complete necessary troubleshooting as needed
For more information about this position, or to submit your resume, visit Copart.com/Careers.