Copart is excited to announce and celebrate the Leadership Development Program (LDP) class of 2017! LDP is a program designed to train recent university graduates in operations management and prepare them to assume a General Manager position within 3 to 5 years. Training begins with four weeks at our World Headquarters in Dallas, Texas, then continues for an additional 12 to 15 months in one of our 165 locations across the United States. Candidates gain hands-on experience in all positions within Operations.
The LDP class will go through months of training, mentorship and growth in order to become future leaders within the Copart family and become some of the best leaders in the industry. Meet the new members of the class of 2017!
- Graduated from: Augusta State University, majoring in Communications with a focus in Television and Cinema and a minor in Business Administration
- From: Lawrenceville, Georgia
- A little bit about Jerry: In his spare time Jerry enjoys watching movies, playing sports, bowling, traveling, trying new restaurants, and spending time with family and friends, along with writing screenplays for movies.
- Jerry says, “I am excited about the opportunity to be working at Copart Atlanta West, my home state!”
DaNeisha Alexandria Mack
- Graduated from: Claflin University from the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, majoring in Psychology
- From: Orangeburg, South Carolina
- A little bit about DaNeisha: Her talents include designing, decorating, singing, dancing and writing poetry. She enjoys shopping and traveling; however, from time to time she rehearses stories as if a guest on a late-night talk show.
- DaNeisha says, “I have relocated to North Carolina where I will train with my ambitious mentor, Cordella Brown at Copart Raleigh ”
- Graduated from: Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York, majoring in Information Systems and Business Processes with a minor in Project Management
- From: Plattsburgh, New York
- A little bit about Nathan: In his free time he enjoys playing and watching sports and staying active. He is the youngest of four siblings by 12 minutes, having two older sisters named Nadine and Nancy and a twin sister named Nicole (all N’s).
- Nathan says, “I will be working at Copart Long Island in Long Island. I look forward to starting my career here at Copart!”
- Graduated from: Western Washington University, majoring in Finance and Communication Studies.
- From: Renton, Washington
- A little bit about Brady: He enjoys playing soccer and is a huge sports fan in general. Something quirky about Brady is that he has been unable to find someone who can eat as much as he does.
- Brady says, “I will be working with my awesome mentor, Karl Serwold, at Copart North Seattle. I can’t wait!”
- Graduated from: Virginia Commonwealth University, majoring in Marketing
- From: Alexandria, Virginia, home of Remember the Titans
- A little bit about Michael: An interesting fact about Michael is that he likes to sing along to songs and add his own verses and sound effects. One of his special talents is making comedy videos. Michael also enjoys going to new cities and sporting events.
- Michael says, “I am excited to begin the Copart journey at Copart Richmond, Virginia.”
- Graduated from: the University of North Dakota magna cum laude, majoring in Electrical Engineering
- From: Dallas, TX
- A little bit about Fatima: Besides work, Fatima enjoys outdoor activities like playing basketball and cycling. She loves summer barbecues!
- Fatima says, “My mentor yard is going to be yard 98 in Fort Worth, TX. Copart has been the best and I can’t wait for what the future holds!”
- Graduated from: University of St. Thomas, majoring in Supply Chain and Operations Management
- From: St. Paul, Minnesota
- A little bit about Teddy: Teddy played football as a wide receiver all four years while attending the University of St. Thomas. He enjoys spending time out on the lake with family and friends, as well as playing pick-up basketball.
- Teddy says, “I will be working at Copart Minneapolis this year. I am very excited to be a part of the Copart family and look forward to excelling within my career here.”
- Graduated from: California State University, Chico, majoring in Business Management
- From: San Juan Capistrano
- A little bit about Santos: Santos enjoys scoring goals on the soccer field and doing tricks and jumps on his bicycle.
- Santos says,” I will be in Copart San Diego. I am eager to begin my career at a company like Copart and grow within the company!”
- Graduated from: Kent State University, majoring in Communication Studies with a concentration in Applied Communications
- From: Brookville, Ohio
- A little bit about Charles: When not working hard, Charles enjoys sports, working out and fishing.
- Charles says, “I will be heading to Copart Knoxville in Madisonville, Tennessee and beginning an exciting new chapter in my life!”
- Graduated from: Penn State, majoring in Operations Management and Data Analysis
- From: Titusville, Pennsylvania
- A little bit about Tayler: The only things he enjoys in life are working for Copart, making money, and meeting new people.
- Tayler says, “I will be working at Copart Philadelphia. I hope I can be as good as an influence to Copart as Copart has been to me.”
- Graduated from: Brigham Young University –Idaho, majoring in Exercise Physiology
- From: Seattle, Washington
- A little bit about Brian: He is a big Mariners and Seahawks fan. He also enjoys playing basketball, football, and baseball, and enjoys watching college and professionals sports.
- Brian says, “I am going to Copart Las Vegas. I can’t wait to see what is in store for me there!”
- Graduated from: The University of Massachusetts Amherst, majoring in Management
- From: Lynnfield, Massachusetts
- A little bit about Thure: Thure enjoys athletic activities and loves staying active. He was a nationally ranked swimmer in high school, however, he decided not to swim in college.
- Thur says, “I will be mentored in Copart North Boston. I can’t wait to grow in my relationship with my mentor as well as grow in my career at Copart!”
- Graduated from: Keiser University in Lakeland, Florida, majoring in Health Services Administration and Business
- From: Riverview, Florida
- A little bit about Allen: Allen enjoys spending time with his family, he has two boys, ages four and six years old. As a family, they like going out on the boat, fishing and swimming, going to the movies and just hanging out. Another thing he enjoys doing is going to the beach and theme parks.
- Allen says, “I will be working at Copart Tampa South in Tampa, Florida which is a great place with a great mentor!”
Chris Van Roekel
- Graduated from California State University, Chico, majoring in Business Administration
- From: Grass Valley, a small town in Northern California
- A Little bit about Chris: In his off time he races a dirt circle track car in Placerville, Ca. When he is not on the track you can find him out on the boat at one of the many local lakes.
- Chris says, “I will be training in Copart Sacramento and working hard to keep making Copart so great!”
- Graduated from: Northern Illinois University, majoring in economics and minoring in business administration
- From: Prophetstown, Illinois
- A little bit about Keaston: In his free time he is very active with his friends at the gym and outdoors.
- Keaston says, “This is such an exciting time! I will be training at Copart North Chicago in Elgin, Illinois.”
- Graduated from: Kent State University, majoring in Economics and Business Management
- From: Ridgely, Tennessee
- A little bit about Seth: He enjoys working on cars and motorcycles in his spare time and is an ASE certified mechanic. One interesting fact about Seth is that he is an auctioneer and occasionally hosts charity auctions.
- Seth says, “I will be working at Copart Cleveland West in Ohio. This is such a great step forward in a company that has great potential for growth”
- Graduated from: Temple University
- From: West Chester, Pennsylvania
- A little bit about Scott: He enjoys exercise and long walks on the beach. He has the unique talent of making popcorn without burning any of it.
- Scott says, “I will be at Copart China Grove in North Carolina under the mentorship of Jarrod Gadd. This will be a great start for my career, Jarrod is great!”
Check out the Copart LDP video to learn more!